Stripe is a popular online payment processing platform that allows businesses and individuals to accept payments over the Internet. It provides a set of tools and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that enable businesses to integrate secure payment processing functionalities into their websites or mobile applications.
Stripe offers a range of features and services, including:
- Payment Processing: Stripe facilitates the acceptance of various payment methods, including credit and debit cards, digital wallets (such as Apple Pay and Google Pay), and local payment methods. It securely handles the entire payment flow, from capturing the payment details to processing the transaction.
- Subscription Billing: Businesses can leverage Stripe’s subscription management tools to set up and manage recurring payments for subscription-based services. This includes automated billing, invoicing, and handling customer subscriptions.
- Customizable Checkout: Stripe provides customizable payment forms and checkout flows, allowing businesses to create a seamless and branded payment experience for their customers.
- Fraud Prevention: Stripe incorporates advanced fraud detection and prevention mechanisms, using machine learning algorithms and real-time data analysis to identify and mitigate potential fraudulent transactions.
- Developer-Friendly Infrastructure: Stripe offers a developer-friendly platform with comprehensive documentation, software libraries, and APIs that enable businesses to integrate Stripe’s payment functionalities into their own applications and websites.
Stripe is widely used by businesses of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises, to securely process online payments and manage their revenue streams. It has gained popularity for its user-friendly interface, robust security measures, and extensive developer resources.
Stripe Fee Calculator
Estimate how much fees you will be paying when invoicing your clients.
The amounts are calculated based on the US PayPal fees of 2.9% + $0.30 per invoice.